In April 2013, I launched the first Bicitoro Tutorial Series: Crafting with inner tubes.
I covered everything from choosing the right inner tube to various methods of crafting with them, and threw in a couple fun tutorials along the way. If you’re looking for even more tutorials using inner tubes, head to the Tutorials Page.
- Introductory post
- Choosing and cleaning inner tubes
- How to cut up inner tubes
- First tutorial: recycled inner tube bracelet
- Using contact cement to glue inner tubes
- Second tutorial: reflective mudflap
- 3 ways to hand-sew inner tubes
- 3 tips for machine-sewing inner tubes
- Final project: Oilcloth & inner tube shopping pannier